On Official PBG Business
Here I hope to list people or tasks that qualify as being OOPBGB
- MissFlibberty - kia kaha (Stay Strong in Maori) from New Zealand
- Hunter - on a quest to slay the red dragon of fear
- Ms. Grooms - English teacher who inspired Nicki P to be a writer.
- Steve Conley - Marathon runner(?) and Cartoonist raising money for "medical care and other vital services for people with HIV/AIDS in the DC area".
People of the PBGs
Here is a list of people I have met that are definitely People of the PBGs.
- Shirley - aka "the Slipper Lady" of the Lee Ridge Laundromat
- The nice couple who collect bottles on their walk and give the proceeds "to the kids when they ask for some" (whatever that means)
- Hunter - Grade 1 boy who struggles with his (ordinary) fears. I usually encounter him on his front porch
- Janet Carter - Elementary Teacher's Aid and Bus Friend.
- Divya - Shy "Bus Song" singer and pint size Bus Friend.
Other posts I have made that refer to this page
- Bus Driver - Making an effort to lighten the load of strangers.
- Sour Lady - "4 of Spades" - Trying hard to follow the PBGs -- not always easy.
- Wandering Soul - Listen to God and you will know when aid is needed.
People who have visited the PBGs and dropped me a note about it