Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Hills Alive


4 hills, 7.2 Km, 35:06.4, Sunny 15 °C, 10 km wind

Today was my first day of hill training of the 'summer'. It was hard work. I was way over dressed. It is hard to think profound thoughts when you are pounding up and down a steep hill, sweating profusely and trying not to look totally winded to the other runners passing by. (Un)fortunately, there were no other people doing hills today.


I got a visitor to my journal over the weekend. First person to actually respond! I am so relieved. Now I can relax and just enter in stuff. I hope that if you are reading this, you will be moved to respond. I don't really care if you have something profound to say, just let me know you are alive and what you think about life and your path along the great Journey.

No comments: