Sunday, October 20, 2002

Where are you Love?


Only a short swim today

Tension was pretty high today. Mo is stressed about making her Halloween bug things. I haven't been too tolerant.

In church today, there was a baptism service. The focus was on relationship and love. I got to thinking about all the "conversations" I have had with the PBGs, not one of them has been about love, companionship, neighborliness, peace... Is that a lack in me? Is it my conscientiousness that has trouble with this concept? "Even the poet spares a thought for love"

Our minister told me briefly that there were no others interested in the Faith Inquiry so it has been cancelled. I hope there will be some other small group meeting to take its place. There is going to be a men's breakfast next week.

No comments: