Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mississippi Squirrel Revival

This one goes out to all the Death Racing Squirrels.

Mississippi Squirrel Revival

So even squirrels can be agents of the PBGs.

I hope that this year I will be able to run with RTS, perhaps for the third leg of the Death Race. On the other hand, I am not sure I have enough time to train up for it.

The Red Deer Marathon is rapidly approaching. I have heard that the Vancouver marathon group at the Running Room are already running 19 km. That race is only 3 weeks ahead of mine. I had better get my buns in gear and get seriously training if I want to do any marathons this year.

If that weren't enough, there are schedule conflicts too. My family was planning to go to the Naramata Church Camp near Penticton this summer. The weeks we want are at the same time as the Death Race.

I don't quite know what to do. I hope I don't need a squirrel in my pants to help me get into gear!

No comments: