Wednesday, January 28, 2004

It´s Blog-citing!

All sorts of interesting things in the Blogoshpere. I just added a meta tag for locating my blog source on the planet and discovered who my net-neighbors are. You can click on the GeoURL link below to see who else is freezing their butt off in this nasty cold snap.

I also added myself to blogwise, a site for categorizing web logs by self-attributed keywords and geographic locations. I am not registered yet as they have a backlog of 1200+ pages to view (!). I wouldn't want THAT job.

I got both these ideas from visiting Ms. Frizzle's blog. I haven't looked at it too closely yet, but she seems to be a teacher in a middle school. Guess what, she uses the same template as me! She gets WAY more hits than me. She also seems to post twice a day.

No comments: