Saturday, November 01, 2003

Provided That Which I Needed


6.8 Km, 35:42.2, Snowing -3°C, 9 km wind, wc -9°C

I forgot to "tithe" today.

Well..., I didn't exactly forget...

OK, I didn't want to tithe today... I was being greedy.

Do you know how the PBGs "punished" me? They gave me more cans. They gave me more bottles. Soon I had so many cans, covered with ice and snow, that I had to stop running. They were so slippery! They were damn cold. I had too many! And I kept finding more.

So I gave in. I "tithed" by placing most of my found containers in a position where some other PBGer would notice them.

How did the PBGs reward me for this generous tithing? They gave me more cans. They gave me more bottles. And before I had more than I could handle, the gave me a bag to put them in.

No comments: