Wednesday, July 07, 2004

PBGs and the UnderBlog

Thank You Susan for recommending The PBGs Path to "Celebrating the Underblog 2004" list.

Do you know of (or run) a quality blog that deserves a bit of extra attention? What blog/s do you read that you wish others knew about?

Susan added a comment linking my site and added a quote from my Introduction to the PBGs page. On her Sister's page, she also describes what the underblog list is about.

So far I have only had one hit from the underblog list, but since my page is way down the page (on page 8!), it is surprising that anyone even looked down that far.

I guess I need to consider updating my blog more regularly if I am actually going to have visitors.

Sorta like keeping a clean house. If nobody is coming, what is the point of cleaning up? But when someone does come, you spend the whole time of their vist bustling around cleaning dishes and moving stacks of magazines.

Hmmm. My dishes are done, but the house IS a mess. Posting will have to come later, I guess <Grin>

No comments: